"New Shop Mart" has always valued their customers when it comes to the trust that they hold. This is the reason that in order to provide our customers with the secure transactions and customer information privacy, we insist upon the highest standards.
We adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting your information against unauthorized access, once your information is in our possession. Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server.
Your choices or options
After that you have set your account, we provide you with the opportunity to opt-out or make a choice of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners.
If you want to remove your contact information from all "New Shop Mart" lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe area.
The third parties
Whenever you visit our website, we contact third-party advertising companies to serve ads. The third parties may exclude your name, address, email address or telephone number or information about your visits to the website and other websites in order to process any order. They may display the advertisements of your interested goods and services.
Gathering personal information
When you use our website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. In order to provide you with a safe, efficient and customized experience, we focus and make this our primary goal. We customize our website to make your experience safer and easier. Generally, in order to achieve this purpose, we collect personal information from you.
Generally, you may browse our website without telling us who you are. You don’t have to reveal any personal information about yourself in order to browse our website and items. You will not remain anonymous to us, once you provide us with your personal information. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. We provide you with an option of not using any feature or service on the website in case, you don’t want to share any information with us. Based on your behaviour on the website, we may track your personal information without even notifying you. In order to provide our customers with demographics, interests and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users, we may use this information. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- If somewhere in the website, on some particular page, you find cookies or the similar device then we are not responsible for it as these cookies may have been installed by the third party and we are not liable to bear any loss because of the work done by the third party.
- We may collect some collateral information from you such as your credit or debit card number or the expiration date of the card in case, you choose to perform transaction on our website.
- We collect that information which you choose to post on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas. We also collect the information that you leave as a feedback. We keep this information so as to resolve any disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot the problems.
- We may collect such information into a file specific to you if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters. If other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website then we can collect that information too.
- When you set up a free account with us, we collect personally identifiable information such as email address, name, phone number, credit card/debit card/ other payment instrument details, etc. Although, you can browse on our website without doing any registration still, there are some activities such as placing an order, which requires registration.
How do we use your profile information?
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you with the ability to opt-out of such uses. In order to resolve any disputes, troubleshoot problems, help promote a safe service, collect money and measure consumer interest in our products and services, we may use your personal data. In order to inform you about the online and offline offers, products, services, and updates, customize your experience, detect and protect us against error and fraud, we are liable to use your personal data. In order to seize the criminal activity and enforce our terms and conditions, we may use your personal information.
We collect and analyse the profile information of our customers in order to detect any unusual activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. We can gather the complete information about you by using your IP address.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information like zip code, age, or income level. We use this data to modify your experience at our Website. We provide you with the content that we think you might be interested in. All the content including the pictures are being displayed according to your interest.
How we are linked to the other sites
Our Website is linked to the other websites. It means that we may gather or collect personal information about you. "New Shop Mart" is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Your personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. Unless and until you willfully opt-out, these third parties will keep on marketing to you.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you with an access to our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement and to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities. We may also disclose personal information in order to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. Without your will or consent, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.